First of all
What is Cubigator?
Cubigator is a cryptocurrency project that combines the power of humor, community, and blockchain technology. Inspired by the popular Cubigator stickers, this project aims to create an immersive and entertaining experience for crypto enthusiasts and meme lovers alike.
Inspired by the wildly popular Cubigator stickers, our project sets out to embrace the inherent fun and creativity of meme culture. We understand that memes have become an integral part of today's digital landscape, shaping trends, sparking conversations, and spreading joy across the internet. By incorporating the Cubigator brand into a cryptocurrency project, we've created a platform that not only celebrates memes but also offers tangible financial opportunities for our users.
At Cubigator, we value transparency, trust, and community engagement. We have built a robust decentralized blockchain infrastructure that ensures the security and reliability of all transactions. Our smart contract technology enables seamless and efficient interactions while giving users complete control over their assets.
But we're not just about technology and finance. We're about building a strong and inclusive community. We believe in the power of laughter to forge connections and create a sense of belonging. Through meme contests, interactive games, and NFT giveaways, we provide our community with exciting opportunities to showcase their creativity, win rewards, and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
90% of the $CUB supply was added to the liquidity pool and the remaining 10% will sit in the team's & marketing wallet. This will be used to promote $CUB and provide liquidity for CEXs.
Ownership of the contract was waived and liquidity blocked for 3 years.
LISTING ON DEX
BIG INFLUENCER ON BOARD
$CUB IS GLOBAL TRENDING
TIER 1 CEX LISTINGS
DOMINATING ON MEME COIN